When organisations need a specific solution to a particular problem they use our consultancy services to provide them with detailed, clear advice on what to do and how to go about it.
Each project is unique and every organisation will need guidance from time to time, especially when something significant changes or is about to change.
We use our diverse experience and knowledge to produce individual packages to address all the issues involved and to identify the best possible solution/s.
We can also help the organisation implement these changes and support a programme of review to ensure that agreed objectives are met.
- Overhaul of Employment Handbook for Carepoint Services
- Equality assessment of employment processes for an NHS Trust
- Tackling barriers to employment for disabled people for Business Link in London
- Developing employment initiative for people with mental health issues for Changing Minds
- Assessment of NVQ programme for people with mental health issues for Lewisham Social Care & Health
- Advice for Dare to Dream programme – South London & Maudsley Mental Health Trust
- Design & content of a life events database for the London Borough of Lewisham
- Production of a three year business plan for a Registered Social Landlord
- Charity law and the role of trustees
- Equality proofing of the Prosecution Manual for the Crown Prosecution Service
- Contributor to the Review of the Deaths in Custody policy for the Attorney Generals Office
- The Race Equality Scheme and Impact Assessments for Southwark Housing and London Boroughs of Bromley, Hillingdon, & Lambeth
- Workshop on sexuality & the law for a LBGT youth health conference
- Procedure manual for health authorities, local councils and the Department of Work & Pensions on the employment of people with disabilities
- Guidance on 'permitted work' for South London & Maudsley Mental Health Trust
- Review of housing & community care services in light of 'Supporting People'
- Guidance to the Metropolitan Police on the use of the Social Security system to help victims of domestic and homophobic abuse
- Key note speaker to regional conference on hate crimes
- Full structural evaluation of a leading Vietnamese Community Resource Project